Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"And tha 'Nigga Please' Award Goes To..."

New blog, new shit.

If you kno me, you kno I cut up. If you don't kno me, this is your introduction (and let it serve as a warning, too).

There's gonna be A LOT of rampant madness taking place here, so tighten your suspenders.

I'd like to start with tha "Nigga Please" award, which isn't an actual award that I'll be handin out, cause, well, this is a blog and I got a budget that consists of a pack of Now or Laters and an EBT card. Tha "Nigga Please" award is more of a title that goes to a monkey-doodle-fool that I encounter as I journey down tha road of life. It can be a person I kno, or don't kno. They can be male or female, black, white, or another hue in tha patchwork of humanity, young or old. Really, tha only criteria is that they be caught by me, cuttin up.

Shall we procede? Yes indeed...

This week's Nigga Please Award goes to someone with a name that I won't mention, cause my Mama raised me right...

So, last night I had a dream that I thought was pretty funny. It was starring this guy that I used to call myself talkin to quite some time ago (who's name I won't mention...but he raps, and he's from LA). In tha dream -- which only lasted a few minutes, by tha way -- he was giving me a gift. I don't kno whut tha occassion was...maybe it was in honor of Chinese New Year. I didn't think it was odd at all, tho, cause really, I deserve a gift. So, he hands me this big ole, really nicely wrapped box, and I take tha top off...and whuts inside? No, not a dick. It was a coat which was identical to one he had given his baby's mama.Now, bear in mind, in real life I don't kno about any coat given to a baby mama, nor hav I seen a baby mama in a coat...but in my dream, I was aware that he had given this exact same one to her cause apparently, in my dream memory I had seen her in it or somethin. I don't kno. Dreams don't make sense. But anyway, I knew she had that coat and I was LIVID.He smiled this big ole proud grin, and I looked at him like, "NIGGA, YOU TRIPPIN!"And then I woke up.

And cause I had a dream in which he was up to his old monkey-mess, he gets bestowed with tha prestigious honor of this week's Nigga Please Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment