Tuesday, September 6, 2016

That New New!


Hey, boos! I'm hoping this blog finds you well and in your finest new school outfit. I've been busy, procrastinating on school assignments and raising the next generation of magical black girls. I also decided to get my life together and launch a new, fancy ass site. It's actually still a bit of a work in progress, as most life things are. I'll be adding new pages and content as the need arises. Oh, and there will be new product, too! Will it be a book? Butt implants? Who knows? Check back in the coming months and find out!
In the meantime and in-between time, I'm giving away one free copy of Uppity Negress to one lucky new email list subscriber, so tell a friend and if you're not signed up already, make sure you get it poppin'. Sign up on the website between now and Sunday, September 11th  2016 to get a chance to be randomly selected to receive a free book. The winner will be announced on Monday, September 12th 2016. Super simple. 

You're awesome. Take care. Let's chat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment