Monday, March 11, 2019

We're Getting to the Real Good Part



Have you subscribed to my essays, lectures, resources, and insights on Patreon, yet? If not, you're missing out on a really transformative exploration and discussion of the Ancestors. Utilizing art, written work and other media, we have been deep diving into the ancestral lives of those who came before and interrogating the ways in which their realities and fates impact ours in the present. It is painful, enlightening, inspirational, and liberating. Subscribe at any level (contributing any dollar amount available on the subscription teirs  and gain access to every resource, every lecture, every essay and every single bit of exclusive, original content that I provide for my Patreon community.

If you would rather not subscribe but just feel compelled support the important work that I'm doing to facilitate social change, create tools to disrupt and dismantle systems of oppression, and teach liberation through common sense and ethics, you're always welcome to make a one time contribution in any amount that you choose to 
paypal.me/BlakBirdPublishing.

All donations no matter how lavish or modest and patronage on any level is always greatly appreciated and simply ensures that I, a black woman, am not constantly producing knowledge and art and ultimately laboring for free. The more that I am able to be supported in my work with more than just applause and kind words (which are welcomed and valued), the more work I am able to produce. It would please the ancestors, indeed.

Speaking of of pleasing the ancestors, if you have been coveting  the shirt that I'm wearing and have the desire to support a woman of color -- which I would very much so encourage during Women's History Month -- go here, put one in your cart, add another in redfor a friend, check out, be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment