Wednesday, March 31, 2010

30 Days of Insanity

Tomorrow is the first day of National Poetry Month, and of course that means that I'll be writing a poem a day. This torturous activity is called NaPoWriMo and takes place once a year in April, when poets all over the country challenge themselves to writing and sharing one poem every single day of the month. I did it last year, and both loathe and look forward to nearly killing myself again, trying my damndest to produce a poem everyday that I'm not completely ashamed of. If you're interested in what I'm doing or need motivation to participate (which I highly recommend), just check back here everyday in April, since this is where all the poems (good and bad) will end up. Feedback is welcomed! Just promise to keep your ridicule and laughter to a minimum for the sake of my delicate Piscean feelings. Thank you kindly.

1 comment:

  1. Not for me, I struggle to write nonsense as it is, last thing I need is to set myself a challenge of writing poetic nonsense.

    ReplyDelete