Friday, May 29, 2009

Well On My Way to HELL

One of my favorite things to do is start a statement with, "Not to be fucked up..." and then say, "BUT..." and follow it with somethin' really fucked up. I'm gonna do that right now, but before I start, I will say that I kno that tha statement I'm about to make is just one of tha things in a long list of reasons why I'll probably be placed in a cell next to tha furnace in Hell. But, in tha words of Eric Cartman, "WHUTEVA! WHUTEVA! I DO WHUT I WANT!"

...Okay, so my prayers go up to God for little Exodus Tyson and her entire family. However, when I first heard that Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter had gotten her neck tangled in the cord to a treadmill in her mother's home and that she was on life support, honestly, my first thought was, "SOMEBODY HAD A BABY WITH MIKE TYSON??? WHUT THA HELL? WHY WOULD ANYBODY DO THAT?"



Come to find out, this maniac got like 6 kids. HUNH? Mike Tyson? Tha man that religiously beat tha shit outta Robin Givens? Tha man that was found guilty of rape and went to prison? Tha nigga that bit off a part of somebody's ear??? Whut woman in her right mind would even say good morning to this man, much less allow him to touch you...MUCH LESS allow him to (GASP!) put his penis in your body and impregnate you!?! Oh hell naw. These women need to make better life choices.

Tha death of a child is always horrific and deeply sadening. I can't imagine tha family's pain and once again, my prayers and thoughts are with this young mother. It is truly a tragedy. However, whut is equally as tragic, if not moreso is the cycle of abuse in so many of our lives, tha way in which Mike Tyson has lived and practiced violence and to see how destructive it has been to himself and those around him. I hope he's taking this time to reflect, is on his way to making some changes, and becoming a better man as a result.

2 comments:

  1. you should come with us to see the new tyson documentary, i hear it'll make you want to octo-mom it up with him...

    ReplyDelete